Saturday, March 31, 2018

Papernest Dolls Elephant Party

Hello friends, I have a card share for you today featuring this cute elephant called Elephant Party from The Papernest Dolls.  This image is so versatile.  You could use it for birthday, a baby announcement, the possibilities are endless.  I am loving these cute animal images that Christine has created.


I started off by creating the background using distress inks and a background stencil by Craftin Desert Divas.  I used a scalloped rectangle die from Jaded Blossom to cut the background out.  I layered the background on the card front.  I colored the image using copics and cut it out using my brother scan and cut.  I adhered the image on the card front using foam tape.  I die cut out  the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp happy birthday die.  I added it to the bottom of the card to finish it off.  



Copic colors used: 
Elephant: C5, 3, 1
Balloon: RV21, 11, 10
Cupcake: RV21, 11, 10, C3, 1
Hat: B97, 95, 93, Y11
Distress Inks: Mustard Seed and Tumble Glass

I am loving this card and all of the cute animal images that were released this month.  Check out the store for this and other cute images to create with.  Thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment