Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Papernest Dolls Emma with heart balloons

Hello friends,  we made it to the weekend! It's been a long week for me but I am glad the weekend is here.   I don't about where you are but it is super cold here where I am trying to stay warm.  I am up on The Papernest Dolls blog today sharing this cute shaker card using Emma with heart balloons.  I am gearing up for some valentine's projects and this cute image was perfect for that.

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using the brother scan and cut 2. I used the all heart cover panel from reverse confetti to create the shaker panel.  I inlaid some of the hearts from the heart cover panel into the card for added dimension.  I used the stitched flag banner from craftin desert divas to attach to the front panel of the card.  I finished the card off by adding the love sentiment from my creative time.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 09, 08, 11
Dress and Shoes: R89, 85, 83, 81
Hearts: R59, 56, 46

I love the way this card turned out.  Don't forget to check out the shop for this and other cute stamps.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment