Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge

Hello friends, Happy Tuesday to you.  This week we have a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Its all about Snowflakes and I decided to use this super cute image called Snowman's Hug for my project this week.  I am working on Christmas cards and the snowmen were perfect to create a card.

I cut the image out using a stitched rectangle die from my stash and used copics to color the snowmen.  The sentiment is from a stamp set in my stash and it was perfect for this card.  To finish the card off I added some snowflakes to the card.  I love the way this card turned out and I hope the recipient will love it as well.


Copic Colors used:
Snowmen: B00, 000, 0000
Green: G29, 28, 24
Red: R29, 27, 17
Carrot: E08, YR07, 04, 16

That's all I have for you today, don't forget to check out the blog to see what the other talented design team created for this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment