Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes

Hello friends, it's a new week and a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week's challenge is "Anything Goes" and I decided to use Faith Popcorn and Juice.  I needed to make some cute party favors and this image was perfect to create with.

I colored the image using my copics and used the scalloped rectangle die that's included in the mama elephant treat bag.  I used the mama elephant treat bag die to create the treat bag.  I used a cellophane bag to add some popcorn and tied the top with some lawn fawn trimmings.  I finished the bag off by added a sentiment cut out using a tag.



Copic Colors Used: 
Skin: E15, 13, 11
Hair: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3
Yellow: Y18, 15, 13, 11
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93

I love the way this project turned out and will be super cute at the party.  Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to join us over on the blog.  Share your creations with us as well as get some inspiration from the other fabulous designers.  Have an awesome Tuesday.  

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this card . It is so cute . Your coloring is great .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete