Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Sea Jewels

Hello friends, Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are doing well and you are enjoying your week.  I am sharing a card today using Kraftin Kimmie Sea Jewels.  This stamp set is a re-release and when I saw it I knew I had to have it.  I just love these little mermaids, they are so whimsical and you have several options to create with them.

I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blending cardstock and colored her up using copics.  I used designer papers from a paper stash I had in my stash.  I die cut a frame and layered some of the designer paper on.  I created a scene using the cloud stencil from MFT and distress ink.  I cut out the image and placed her on the front of the card.  I added some nuevo drops to the card for added dimension.  I love the way this card turned out.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E35, 33, 31, 50
Purple: V09, 06, 04, 01
Blue: BG09, 05, 01, 000

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Wednesday and we will chat soon.  

Challenges I am entering: 


3 comments:

  1. So sweet and lovely. What a great image and coloring. I love the design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete