Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Stamp Anniething- Dean you are so cool

Hello friends, Happy Hump day.  Hope you are having a great start to your Wednesday.  I am sharing a card using a new stamp company to me, Stamp Anniething.  I am using Dean-You are so cool and yes he is a cool dude.

I colored the image using copics and cut him out using the brother scan and cut.  I used a brick wall stencil from MFT and distress oxide inkS to create the wall background.  I used the fancy frames from craftin desert divas to layer on the front panel.  I then added the sentiment from the stamp set to the bottom of the card.



Copic colors used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Red: R39, 27, 24
White: W3, 1, 00
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91

Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great rest of your day and we will chat soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment