Sunday, July 23, 2017

Papernest Dolls Avery with Coffee

Hello friends, Happy Sunday to you.  Thanks for stopping by, I am sharing a card using Avery with Coffee.  She is one of my favorite images in the store.  I am a huge coffee addict and when Christine released her earlier this year I was super excited.  She comes with or without glasses so you have an option on which you prefer.  I decided to select with glasses.  

I created this card using digital papers which you can find here.  I colored Avery using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I die cut a heart out and added the sentiment.  I love the way this card turned out, make sure you pick her up in the shop.


Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E35, 33, 31, 50
Red: R39, 27, 24
White: W3, 1, 00

That's all I have for you today, don't forget to stop by Christine's shop to check out this and other cute stamps.  Have a great weekend and we will chat soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment