Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Crafty Sentiment Designs New Challenge

Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today.  It's Tuesday and you know what that means.  Another challenge going on at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week's challenge is all about, the sun, beach, and sand.  I created a scene card using this cutie, Isobel a good catch.

I used a cloud stencil  and tumbled glass distress ink to create the cloud background.  I used my copics to add the ocean to the card front.  I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I cut the card panel out using a stitched rectangle die from my stash.  I cut the sentiment out from a word die from my stash as well.





Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E37, 33, 31
Yellow: Y19, 15, 11
Blue: B97,95, 93, 91
Bucket: T9, 7, 5, 3
Water: BG07, 05, 02

This card is so cute, make sure you check out what the other design teammates created over on the blog.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a awesome Hump Day and we will chat soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment