Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Challenge

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by today.  We have a new challenge that started over on Crafty Sentiments Designs blog called Summer.  I decided to create a shaker card using Jasmine chilling in the sun.  The designer papers I used are Echo Park Summer Dreams.  I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I popped her up on the shaker frame to finish the card off.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR12
Shirt: RV09, 06, 04, 02
Shorts and Shoes: B99, 97, 95, 93,91

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out the other fabulous ladies on the blog to see what they created for this challenge.  Have a great day!!!

Challenges I am entering:
Diva's that cut 
Brown Sugar  Challenge
Crafting From the heart 
Crafting with an Attitude
Crafty Gals Creations
The Crafty Addicts

3 comments:

  1. Fun and modern. Love the card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic shaker card and beautiful colouring. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete