Saturday, May 13, 2017

Papernest Dolls Amara with Lily


Hello friends, Happy Saturday to you.  Give yourself a pat on the back, you made it to the weekend. If your week was anything like mine's you're glad its the weekend.   Today I am sharing a card using Amara with Lily from the Papernest Dolls.  She's apart of the new release this month.  She is so cute and I just love these images.   

I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her up using my copics.  I then created a sky background using distress ink.  I cut the image out using a stitched rectangle die that I have in my stash.  I layered pattered paper behind the image called spring time by doodle bug.  I added a doily along with some wild orchid craft flowers around the image.  I then added some brads to the corners of the card for added dimension.  I added the word bead sentiment to the card that I had in my stash. 

Copic Colors used:
Skin E18, 15, 13,11, 21
Hair: E49, 47, 44
Dress: YR23, Y15, 11, 02
Lily: R21, 20, YG67, 17, 03

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Check out The Papernest Dolls shop for this and other cute images.  Don't forget to check out the Facebook page where you can share your creations using The Papernest Dolls.  Have a Happy Crafty weekend!

Challenges entered:
Scrapping4funchallenge #90
Just us Girls #393
Divas that cut paper May Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring- she is too cute! Thanks for submitting with Scrapping4Fun- Vicki DT- http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sky background is beautiful and the perfect backdrop for that little cutie. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is stunning!

    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT Scrapping4funChallenges
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Your cloud background is fantastic and I love the colours you have used on this piece. The flowers are a beautiful finish to your card.

    Thank you for joining in at Scrapping4FunChallenges. Good Luck xx
    Kelly (DT Scrapping4FunChallenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful with so many amazing elements added here. Great background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Those flower clusters are awesome, and your coloring is perfect. Love it!


    Thanks for sharing with Scrapping4Fun Challenges!

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute - wonderful coloring and design. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty card and the coloring is great! Thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Beautiful work, wonderful colors, and digi sensational.
    Thank you for taking the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete