Monday, May 15, 2017

La-La Land Crafts Photo Inspiration

Hello friends, hope your weekend was fabulous.  Sunday was Mother's Day here in the states so it was a pretty busy day for my family and I.    Now I just need one more day to rest, lol. I am back with another GDT project for La-La Land Crafts.   This week  we are using a photo as our inspiration to create our project which is below.



I decided to create a easel card for this project, I used Echo Park Summer Fun digital papers to create this card.  I stamped Sun Fun Marci out on copic x-press it blend card stock with momento tuxedo black ink.  I used my copics to color her up and I cut her out using my brother scan and cut. I added the Sunburst Border Die to the top of the card.   I then used the Postage Stamp die cuts to layer behind the image.  I  layered the lighthouse die and palm tree die cuts behind the image as well.    I added the postage die as the card stopper and used the sentiment from Summer Fun Marci stamp set.  I finished the card off by adding the seashell border.


Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y21
Yellow: Y08, 06, 02, 11
Blue: B37, 14, 12

Check out what the other ladies created using the photo inspiration over at the La-La Land Crafts blog.  Don't forget to join us over on Facebook page and share your La-La Land Crafts creations.  Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous Monday!

Challenges entered:

5 comments:

  1. this is super super fun and fantastic. Great image and colouring and great bright fun colours and design is perfect. Lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again just super.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easel card, love the design and beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Juan DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Sandra DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete