Monday, May 29, 2017

La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Monday

Good Morning friends, Happy Monday to you.  It's Memorial Day here in the states and we spend this day remembering those who served in our armed services. This is my last GDT post for La-La Land Crafts this month.  I want to thank Irina and team for allowing me to the opportunity to share some of my creations using La-La Land Crafts products.   Now on to my project this week.   This week's challenge was to create something using three or more dies.

I created a card using Heart Glasses Marci.   She is so adorable with her heart glasses and balloon.  I decided to use designer papers that I had in my stash to create this card.  I stamped the image out on Hammill 80 lb digital cover card stock and colored her using my copics.  I cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I added the stitched oval border to the top and bottom of the card.  I used the pierced scalloped circle and nested circle die to place the image on.  I also added two tags from the photo elements die set behind the circles.  I also added the presents border to the bottom of the card as well.  To finish the card off I added the celebrate you die sentiment.



Copic Colors used:
Skin E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair:E37, 33, 31
Yellow:Y19, 15, 11
Blue: BG09, 05, 02
White: C3, 1, 0


That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Make sure you head over to La-La Land's blog to see what the other lovely ladies created.  It's been fun, we will chat soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment