Friday, April 7, 2017

Sitting Spring Tilda

Good Morning crafty friends, Happy Friday to you.  Hope your day is off to a great start and you are excited for the weekend.   Earlier this week  I received some new magnolia stamps in the mail from their new release.  I was sooooo excited and couldn't wait to ink these babies up.  The first one I decided to color from the new collection is Sitting Tilda. She is super cute sitting down on the grass.

I stamped the image out on copic xpress it blend using my favorite things black hybrid ink.  I colored the image using my copics.  I wanted to create a scene with this cutie so I added some grass using my copics.  I then added the sky using tumbled glass distress ink.  I used the lawn fawn leafy tree landscape backdrop to frame this card.  I added the sentiment Hello There from my favorite things essential sentiments.



Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Blue: B28, 26, 24, 21
White: C3, 1, 00
Red flower: R35

She is enjoying the spring weather!  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a happy crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment