Thursday, April 13, 2017

Scrappers Delight Thrifty Thursday

Good Morning friends, thanks for stopping by today.  It's Thrifty Thursday over at Scrapper's Delights.  This month's image we are using the Rainy Days digital stamp which is on sale this month.  Check out the store for this image and pick it up for a great price.

I created a card using this cute image.  I printed the image out on copic x-press it card stock and used copics to color the image.  I added some clouds to the background using distress inks.  I cut the image out using lawn fawn cross stitched rectangle dies.  I used designer papers by Doodle Bug called Spring Time.  I love the clouds pattered paper and thought it was perfect for this card.  I added the sentiment to the card which I thought was fitting for this card as well.



Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E18, 15, YR23
Yellow: YR23, Y15, 11, 02
Blue: B28, 26, 24

Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by. Make sure you  check out scrapper's delight store for some great images.    Have a great Thursday.  

1 comment: