Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Gerda Steiner Hoppiness Shaker Card

Hello my friends, Happy Hump Day to you.  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday so far.  Its the middle of the week and I am getting pumped up.  Why you ask?  Well, the weekend is almost here and only a couple of more days of work and I can enjoy my weekend.  Woohoo, yeah baby! See I am getting excited just thinking about it.  Well enough about my excitement, let's talk about this super cute  shaker card I made using Gerda Steiner Designs Hoppiness stamp set.  OMG, I just love these stamps.  They are so cute and adorable and did I say they are cute???  Yep they are cute....  I used most of the bunnies in this set to create a shaker card.

I colored the bunnies using copics and cut them out using the dies that are available.  I cut  the green card stock using the scalloped panel from the mama elephant all prettied up set and added the cut out shaker frame to the top.  I used various  sequins from my stash inside the shaker panel.  I then added the cute bunnies to the panels.  I just love the way they look like they are looking over each panel.  I finished the card off by adding Happy Easter sentiment to the bottom of the card. 



Copic Colors used:
Bunnies: C3, 1, 0


I love this card and my niece will love it too.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a Fabulous Wednesday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment