Monday, April 3, 2017

Easter Bunny Emma

Good Morning friends, yep its another Monday.  I tell ya, I feel like the weekends come and go in a blink of an eye.  I just need one more day of rest, just one more day.  Today, I am sharing a pop up card using Easter Bunny Emma from The Papernest Dolls.    This cutie is ready for a easter egg hunt and having some fun.  Easter Bunny Emma is apart of the February release and I just love her.

I used the pop up card die from spellbinders to create this card.  I used the new lawn fawn rainbow plaid designer paper for the layers of the a card.  I cut out some flowers using the MFT stitched flowers die to create the flowers on the side panels.  I also cut out some MFT clouds and added some dimension using my copics.  I cut out a fence from Magnolia stamps, and added some flowers from Lawn Fawn's wonderful window die to the front of the fence.  I then added some grass in front of the image.  I colored the image up using my copics and added her to the center of the pop up card.





Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
White: C5, 3, 2, 01
Pink: FRV1
Purple: FV2

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon.  Have a happy crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment