Friday, March 10, 2017

Valentines Loaded Envelope

Hello my friends, it's Friday and I am super excited.   I wanted to share a Valentine's Loaded Envelope I did for a swap  I participated in on Facebook.  My partner received her package this week so now I share. We were asked to create a Valentines Loaded envelope with two pockets.  I loved the way this loaded envelope turned out.  It was so much fun to make.

This is a 6x9 envelope created using card stock with two pockets.  I used the Authentique paper  Beloved paper line to create the loaded envelope. I added some lace to one of the pockets along with the love word that I die cut out.   I added a jumbo tag with one of the Prima Doll stamps in the second pocket.  I colored the Prima doll stamp with copic markers.  I then added some handmade rosettes on a stick inside the envelope that have several embellishments.  Again, I love the way this envelope turned out, they are definitely addicting to make.




I hope you like this envelope, definitely check out you tube and Pinterest for additional inspiration.  That's all for today, thanks for stopping by! Have a awesome Friday and we will chat soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment