Friday, March 10, 2017

Papernest Dolls Ellie with Clovers

Hello crafty peeps, hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  I am over on the paper nest blog today sharing a card I created using the digital image Ellie with Clovers.  Isn't she just adorable?  She was released recently and is now in the store  for you to pick up.

I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her up using my copics.  I used St. Patrick's day digital papers  that I have in my stash to create this card.  I added some green and yellow flowers to the card that were in my stash along with a green clover dimensional sticker.  I also added some gold nuevo crysal drops for added dimension.




Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Green: YG67, 61, 43
Gold Spica Pen

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  I hope this card provides some inspiration to create those "Lucky" projects.  Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment