Saturday, March 18, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Look for Rainbows

Good Morning crafty friends, its Saturday and time for some crafty time.  I want to share a card today using Kraftin Kimmie Look for Rainbows.  This stamp set is so versatile and can be used for any occasion.

I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored the image using my copics.  I cut the image out using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle.  I used the Hello Sunshine DSP by Doodlebug to create the card.  I added some enamel dots to the corners of the card to add some dimension.  The sentiment is also from the Look for Rainbows stamp set.  I then added the scalloped border from lawn fawn at the bottom of the card.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Yellow: YR23, Y15, 11, 02
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91, 21
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Black: C7, 7, 3

Check out Kraftin Kimmie store and the blog for cute stamps and inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment