Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Easter Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, there is a new challenge that started today over at Crafty Sentiments Designs. It was fun to look at all of the creations from last week's challenge.  This week's challenge theme is Easter and I have a  a cute Easter card to share with you today using Bunny in a Bucket.  She is just adorable with her bunny in her bucket.

I colored the stamped image using my copics and added the image to the card base.  I added different  die cut pieces to the card along with some lace and flowers I had in my stash.  I love this card, its ready for Easter and making someone smile.

Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Pink: R85, 83, 81
White: W5, 3, 00
Bucket: C7, 5, 3, 1

Check out this image and others in the Crafty Sentiments Designs store.  We also have an Anything Goes challenge in the Crafty Sentiments Designs group on Facebook.  You just need to use a Crafty Sentiments Designs image or stamp to play along 

We can't wait to see your Easter projects!

Happy crafting!

1 comment: