Thursday, February 9, 2017

Scrappers Delight Thursday Inspirational Post


Hello my friends, hope you are having a great Thursday so far.  It's Inspirational Thursday over at Scrapper's Delights and I am sharing a easel card with you today.  We are having fun with story time digi stamp which you find at the Scrapper's Delights online store.  I added the genie to the book as page.    I have to tell you, I am love with the way this card turned out. On the left side of the book page,  I colored the image with my copics and used a die from my stash to cut out the image.  I then added on the right side of the book page  the die cut words from my stash.  While I was working on this card, I knew I wanted to add some ribbon to the card but didn't know where.  It came to me after I was almost done with the card to add the ribbon behind the book page.  This added dimension to the card and I loved the way it turned out.  I am going to send this card to a friend, I hope they will love the card as much as I love it.





Check out what the other ladies created using the story time digital stamp over on the Scrapper's Delight blog.  Don't forget to stop by the store and pick up some of the cute digital stamps.  That's all I have for you now, thanks for stopping by.  I will chat with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment