Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Anything Goes with Crafty Sentiments Designs


Hello Crafty Peeps, hope your Tuesday is off to a great start.  It's another challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week's challenge is Anything Goes.  Today's card share is using a new stamp Josh the sound which is apart of today's new release.  I just love this card, Josh looks like he is rocking out to his favorite music.  I decided to create a standard A-2 card and layered blue card stock with embossed music symbols to match the music symbols from the stamped image.   I added a red banner to the embossed layer and then added the colored image.  I cut the image out using MFT stitched rectangle die.  I colored Josh up with my copics and added the sentiment party like a rock star.  I added some nuevo crystal drops to the card for added dimension.  Definitely head on over to Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop and check out the new release.  You will not be disappointed, I promise.


Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 91
Red: R46, 27, 24
Headphones: C9, 7, 5, 3


Make sure you check out what the other ladies created over on Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Crafty Sentiments Designs new release.  I will chat with you soon, have an awesome Tuesday!

1 comment: