Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tilda Magnolia

Good Morning Crafty Peeps, hope your Wednesday is off to a great start.  Over the weekend I received my stamp box from Magnolia.  I was totally surprised and excited all in one.  I immediately mounted the stamps so I could color them up. I love this stamp box, all the stamps are super cute.   I have a card to share with you today using one of those cute images.


I created a gatefold card with this image.  I used designer papers from a paper stack I purchased from my locate craft store.    I added the lacy heart border from La La Land Crafts to the stop of the card.  I I stamped the image with MFT hybrid black licorice ink on copic x-press it blend card stock.  I colored this cutie with my copics and cut her out using the stackable circle die from Lawn Fawn.  I added the pierced scalloped circle die from La La Land Crafts and behind that the stitched fancy scalloped circle die from Kat Scrappiness.

 Copics Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Red: R59, 46, 24, W5
Beige: E55, 53, 50

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great rest of the day.  We will chat soon, have a happy crafty day.  

Challenges I am participating in:







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete