Thursday, January 26, 2017

Scrapper's Delight Inspirational Post

Good Morning Crafty peeps, hope your Thursday is off to a great start.  Mine started on the right track, I have my cup of Starbucks and I am rocking and rolling.  I have a inspirational post for you today using the cute Honey Sweet Heart from Scrapper's Delight which you can pick right now in the shop for $1.50.

This is a digi-image, so I printed her out on copic x-press it blend card stock.  I colored her with copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut 2.   I created a A2 card and used the hearts conversation embossing folder by Taylored Expressions.  I die cut a circle in the middle and added the image.  I added the die cut word Loved which is also from Taylored Expressions to the bottom of the card.  I then added die cut conversation hearts around the image.  I decided at the last minute to add the pearls around her and love the way this card turned out.



Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Red: R59, 46, 24
White gel pen

Check out the Scrapper's Delight Store and definitely pick up this cutie and any other images.  Thanks for stopping by, talk with you soon.  Have a Fabulous Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment