Thursday, November 24, 2016

Peppermint Princess Emma

Hello my Friends, It's Thanksgiving here in the US.  Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate the holiday.   I have a cute card share for you today featuring the new Peppermint Princess Emma from the Papernest Dolls.  I wanted to create a pink winter wonderland theme card using some papers I found in my stash.  I colored up this cutie using my copics.  I've list the colors below.


Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000,0000
Hair: E27, 25, 23, 21
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Grey: C3, 1, 0
Silver Spica Pen
I used a snowflake border die I recently purchased along with some snowflake dies.  I added some bling along with a cute sentiment.  I love this cute image from the Papernest Dolls.  If you like her, definitely check out the shop here.  Thanks for stopping by, off to spend time with the family.  Chat with you next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment