Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall Card Share

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  I have a fall card share for you today using the CC Designs new stamp set 4 seasons Girls.  I really like this stamp set, you get several stamps for the price of one.    Since it is the fall season, I decided to use the girl that is dressed for fall weather.  I stamped the image on x-press it blending card stock with intense black ink.  I colored this cutie up with my copics.



  Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, 11
Brown: E27, 25, 23
Blue: B39, 37, 34, 32
Burnt Orange: E19, YR18, YR04

I decided to use the new lawn fawn leafy tree backdrop die to create this fall scene.  I also used the new lawn fawn fall perfectly plaid paper for my card base.  I hope this card provides some inspiration for those crafty fall projects.  Thanks for stopping by and talk to you next time.  

Challenges I would like to enter:

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty.. I love your coloring!! Great use of the color challenge. Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this is super cute, luv the leaves and the adorable colored little girl! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete