Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Treat Box and Gift Tag

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by. It was a three day weekend around here.  Enough time to get some crafting in and hang out with the family.   Today I have a cute treat box and a tag to share with you from CC Designs called Surprise .  I was going through my stash of stamps as I have many and decided to use this set to add to a treat box and tag.






For the first project, I used the goodie bag die from Lawn Fawn along with the perfectly plaid paper pad.   The flower border die is from the August club kit by LaLa Land Crafts.   I stamped the image on x-press it blending card stock with momento tuxedo black ink.   The second project I used the mama elephant tag die and the gift box from all prettied up.  I colored both images using my copics and added sentiments from the stamp set.  That's all for today, hope these projects provide you with inspiration to create.  


No comments:

Post a Comment