Thursday, September 1, 2016

#ThrowbackThursday

Hello my friends, I have a card share for you today following the theme of #ThrowbackThursday.  This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest using the La La Land Crafts stamp top hat steampunk marci.    This card was fun to create and I love all the elements that I added to bring it out even more.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Brown: E39, 37, 35, 33
Grey: W9, 7, 5
Gold: YR23, Y15, 11

I used a shaped die by spellbinders to create the card base using bazzill black card stock.  I layered the card with dies from LaLa Land Crafts.  I used designer papers from my stash to give it that steam punk look throughout the card.  I colored the image using my copics and the colors are listed above.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I am firm believer in following your dreams.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspire you to create something beautiful.  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment