Tuesday, September 13, 2016

It's time for Coffee

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a card share featuring one of the cute CC Designs new stamp set Clove with Coffee. I am a true coffee lover, preferably Starbucks.  I have a friend who loves all types of coffee.   I knew when I saw this stamp I wanted to create a card just for him. I purchased a new paper pad called Autumn by Carta Bella and used them to create this card.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11, 21
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Brown: E47, 44, 43,41
Red: R59, E9, 7

When my friend is drinking coffee, he really tries to act cool.  So I had to make sure the image fits him.  I stamped the image on x-press it blending card using moment tuxedo black ink. I used the CC Designs Scalloped Rectangle dies to cut out the image and layers.   I used my copics to color the image.  The coffee cup die is also from CC Designs.  I didn't want to embellish the card as I wanted the image to the focal point.  I love the way this card turned out and I hope my friend enjoys it.  Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping by.  Have a crafty Tuesday!   

Challenges I am entering:

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet image, gorgeous coloring and love your design... Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion challenge... Hugs Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete