Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall 2016 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Time for Coffee

Hello my friends, welcome back.  It's FRIDAY, we made it to the end of another week.  Woohoo, you deserve a cup of coffee.  Yes, that's right its time for coffee. Go ahead and grab one, its Friday!  I have a card share for you today related to coffee.  I decided to participate in my first blog hop, coffeelovingcardmakers  Fall 2016 Coffee Lovers Blog hop (#fall2016clh).  I am super excited, so let's kick things off with a saturated canary digital image.   I decided to use my copics to color this image.



Copics Colors used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11, 21
Hair: E59, 18, YR27, 24, 23
Orange: YR09, 07, 04
Blue:B39,37, 34, 26, 24, 21

I wanted to use papers from a new paper pad I bought from target.  Love these colors and it really gives that fall/coffee feel.  I wanted to use the new coffee cup from Our Daily Bread and the word die  from Stamplorations. I am in love with the coffee word die.  I can see getting a lot of use out of this die.  You will notice, she is holding her coffee in one hand and her cell phone in the other.  This is so me everyday with my daily starbucks fix and my cellphone in my other hand.  That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.  

33 comments:

  1. This card is darling and her bell bottoms rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute!! Love the warm colors and the sweet image! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and cute girl with coffee cup :)
    THANKS A LATTE for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee how you used lllc dies! Very creative!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, she's dressed perfect for fall and who can resist plaid?! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and ready for coffee! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your super cute card! The coloring work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. Love that plaid background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh... this card is beautiful! Amazing coloring, totally love the sweet image with a cup and a heart coming out from her coffee, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun image. I especially like the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and a great layout. I love the plaid paper...as it has such great Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring on your card

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shape of your card and great colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card! Love your coloring. Her hair is stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous Autumn inspiration! Your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy plaid paper from Target! Love the cup too! A perfect Pumpkin Spice card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So this is so pretty and adorable! Love that card shape and love the plaid and that image!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is adorable! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow - this is absolutely gorgeous!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! I love the colors, and the plaid paper, the frame and frame corners, the tags, and the eyes on the cute girl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice. Great design. You do faces really well. I need that coffee die...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving your card. A lot of sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG - I love, love your gal on this card and the coloring. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete