Sunday, August 14, 2016

Woohoo..... First blog post for 2016.

Wow...... I can't believe I have finally decided to join the blog world.  I am looking forward to this new adventure.  Thanks for stopping by, hopefully you will find something that will inspire you to get crafty.   Well let's jump right in shall we.  I am starting off my first post with a card for the quick creations challenge blog.  The theme for this month's challenge is stars and stripes.  I decided to go with a cute magnolia stamp called Tilda in the garden from the Pink Lemonade collection.  You can find the stamp here.  I colored the image with my copics and added her to a 6x6 card.   I also added several dies from the magnolia doohicky club volumes 3, 4, and 6 .  The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp and is so fitting for this card.  I need to get into the habit of making more just because cards to send out to some of my crafty friends to let them know I am thinking about them.  Well that's it for now,  thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering the Quick Creations Challenge! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER excited to see what's to come!!!! Your work is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the winner for our challenge at Quick Creations! Please email me at quickcreationz@gmail.com so I can give you the $10 discount code. You have one week to respond or you forfeit the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!
    If you add a followers button, I would love to folow your work. ;)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think I fixed it. It should be there now. You have to be on the desktop version to see it.

      Delete