Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Magnolia Tilda fully loaded

Happy Tuesday, also known as the day before HUMP DAY.  I can see the weekend, only if it can hurry and get here.  I have a  shaped easel card to share for today's post using a cute magnolia tilda stamp from the pink lemonade collection called Tilda with a Big Big Rose which you can find here.   Shaped cards are my favorite to make as there are so many shapes that can be used to create a card.    I colored the image using copics and used many of my magnolia doohickey or vintage box dies throughout the card.  I love using my magnolia dies, they really bring my cards to life.   I used some wild orchid crafts as well as prima flowers to finish off the card.





I would like to enter this card in the below challenge:


Have a Great Day!!!!


2 comments: